As part of the global body of the Church of the Nazarene, we affirm the following brief statements of faith.
- In one God—the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- The Old and New Testament Scriptures, given by plenary inspiration, contain all truth necessary to faith and Christian living.
- Human beings are born with a fallen nature, and are, therefore, inclined to evil, and that continually.
- The finally impenitent are hopelessly and eternally lost.
- The atonement through Jesus Christ is for the whole human race; and that whosoever repents and believes on the Lord Jesus Christ is justified and regenerated and saved from the dominion of sin.
- That believers are to be sanctified wholly, subsequent to regeneration, through faith in the Lord Jesus Christ.
- The Holy Spirit bears witness to the new birth, and also to the entire sanctification of believers.
- Our Lord will return, the dead will be raised, and the final judgment will take place.
(Agreed Statement of Belief, from the Manual of the Church of the Nazarene 2013-2017)